Saturday, March 28, 2009

iGoogle game related themes

Google, Inc.Image via Wikipedia

If you have an iGoogle page these are worth checking out - google has created a series of themes for the iGoogle page using intellectual property from videogames - with the game publishers' permission. So you can have Mario and Megaman and characters from Zelda, The Sims and Guitar Hero, and evfen Wii Sports on your iGoogle page.

I hope they add them to the themes for gmail. I use it a lot more than I use my iGoogle page.

Here's the link to the page with all the new themes - http://www.google.com/help/ig/gaming/

I'm going with the game of the day - every day graphics from a different game till I see what I like. Probably I'll spend time going - wtf - what game is that from - ha ha ha.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: